The NEW HYDROLAB® HL7 multiparameter sonde offers a versatile, durable and practical solution to the day to day needs of water quality monitoring programs for both simple and complex deployments. With a large sensor suite, it is able to thrive in demanding environmental conditions for long term continuous and profiling monitoring. Bio-fouling is minimized when equipped with the central cleaning brush and performance is maximized with an advanced power management system.
It has a temperature sensor, seven external sensor ports and an optional internal depth sensor. This helps our customers correctly log critical parameters autonomously and easily integrate into real time telemetry systems.
HYDROLAB Operating Software streamlines data collection and calibration tasks necessary to validate accurate data. Calibration logs and metadata are also available to help with QA/QC requirements.
Features / Benefits
- Peace of mind – Ready to use for long deployments
- Self-monitoring system reports the status of the instrument
- Designed to withstand the heavy everyday use of demanding field deployments
- Typical battery life capable of greater than 90 days deployment helps ensure maximum performance
- Antifouling sensor cleaning brush significantly extends field use and decreases bio fouling
- Dissolved Oxygen (LDO)
- Blue-Green Algae
- Chlorophyll a