|RVR, MOR, BACKGROUND LUMINANCE, & TRANSMISSOMETER
Totally integrated from sensor to display, SUTRON's RVR/MOR system is a fully automated RVR & Visibility measuring solution. The system is scalable & can provide a single point measurement for one non-precision approach runways to a full Category IIIB RVR system on several runways.
The SVSS complies with all the accuracy requirements specified by ICAO and WMO for RVR (Runway Visual Range) and MOR (Meteorological Optical Range).
|Sutron's Airport Weather System provides sensors, station diagnostics, remote control interface and lightning surge protection for the following
• Optical fiber and cable (modem)
• Forward Scatter and Transmissometer(single & dual baseline)
• Background Luminance Maintenance Terminal
The CONSTANT VOLTAGE ISOLATION TRANSFORMER provides stable operating power over a wide range of input voltage to eliminate power surges and slow transients.
BACKGROUND LUMINANCE SENSOR
• Measuring range 4 ... 30,000 cd/m2
• Accuracy 10 %
• Spectral response range 300 ... 700 nm
• Peak wavelength 550 nm
• Field of view 5 degrees
• Operating Temperature - 40°C ...+55°C
• Relative Humidity 0...100% (NC)
• Mounting On Trasmissometer, FS, or SWS in any direction
• Conforms to ICAO and WMO requirements for RVR & MOR
• Totally automatic operation, excellent accuracy & stability
• Automatic detection of & compensation for window contamination
• Dual baseline for CAT IIIB operations using two separate beams from the same transmitter
• Extensive built-in RMM allows verification & generation of warnings
• All weather operation