OTT Hydromet is currently at MWMC today December 8th! If you are in the Baltimore, MD area make sure to stop by and pay us a visit. Our representatives look forward to meeting you and discussing how our products offer a complete solution in managing water quality and data. Stop by for more information on new products, company news, and brochures.
“The challenges of restoring and protecting our aquatic resources are daunting. Stressors related to climate change and population growth will require us to adapt as we move further into the 21st Century. But there are reasons to be optimistic. Enhanced implementation of sound science, supported by robust water monitoring will undoubtedly be essential to ensure healthy aquatic ecosystems in the future. With such challenges in mind, the theme of the 2017 MWMC conference is Managing Water Quality in a Changing World.”
Learn about the NEW HYDROLAB HL7
The HYDROLAB® HL7 multiparameter sonde offers a versatile, durable and practical solution to the day to day needs of monitoring programs for both simple and complex deployments. With a large sensor suite, it is able to thrive in demanding environmental conditions for long term continuous and profiling monitoring. Bio-fouling is minimized when equipped with the central cleaning brush and performance is maximized with an advanced power management system. SDI-12 and RS485 Modbus for reliable data transfer.
Learn more about the SatLink3
Sutron’s SatLink3 provides a cost-effective way to measure, log, calculate and transmit data from remote locations around the world. The unit monitors 32 independent measurements of most hydrological, meteorological, environmental or related sensors. SL3 has built-in support for all CGMS satellites including GOES, EUMETSAT, INSAT and MTSAT for operation anywhere. Most often used directly connected to sensors and transmitting data on a user-set schedule, the Satlink3 has options for cellular and Iridium communications. Note: SatLink3 Firmware included in this download package, along with the latest LinkComm software.
The ability to connect to the SatLink3 using various communications, such as Iridium, offers the unique ability to transmit and receive data from multiple sources all through a single transceiver – ensuring transmission redundancy and security.
Features and Benefits of SatLink3 with Iridium Communications
Ability to Increase Frequency of Transmissions for Event-Monitoring
- Use GOES for scheduled transmissions then switch to IRIDIUM under alarm conditions
- If alarms are triggered, SL3 collects & transmits more data more often Adds 2-Way Communication to Remote Stations Anywhere in the World
- Remote User Access – Users have the ability to change the setup or configuration remotely
- Improves Data Availability – Provides the ability to “ask” SL3 for data that maybe missing to complete data records without gaps.
- Reduces Maintenance Costs – Reduction of a single field visit alone can cover the annual Iridium service cost for most stations
- Data Back-Up Using Redundant Transmissions & Communications o Transmit via GOES and Iridium
Overview of Telemetry via Iridium
- Ideal for sending small amounts of data
- Periodic transmissions at user set times with data in user selectable format
- Diagnostics to track amount of data being sent & performance of telemetry
- Stations with Iridium are ALERT compatible via Hydromet Cloud
- Supports remote data collection, maintenance or control of 2 on/o devices
- Optional authentication of incoming messages to ensure trusted source
For more information visit us or click here to have a representative contact you.