The HYDROLAB® HL7 multiparameter sonde offers a versatile, durable and practical solution to the day to day needs of monitoring programs for both simple and complex deployments. With a large sensor suite, it is able to thrive in demanding environmental conditions for long term continuous and profile monitoring.
It helps our customers to correctly log data autonomously and easily integrate into real time telemetry systems.
Features / Benefits
- Peace of mind – Ready to use for long deployments
- Self-monitoring system reports the status of the instrument
- Designed to withstand the heavy everyday use of demanding field deployments
- Typical battery life capable of greater than 90 days deployment helps ensure maximum performance
- Antifouling sensor cleaning brush significantly extends field use and decreases bio fouling
Examples of Use
- Lake and Reservoir profiling
- River and Stream surveys
- Coastal monitoring
- Groundwater studies
- Wetland management
- Harbor and Port investigations
- Aquaculture protection
- Dredging management
- Effluent discharge regulation
- Agricultural run-off
- Ecosystem assessment programs
The expertise and reach of the combined OTT Hydromet and HYDROLAB team’s means even greater support and on-site assistance for our customers in the field. Recently, some of our staff visited monitoring locations in Colorado. We value these on-site visits and receiving feedback from our customers.