AUTO POWER-ON MODE
Modem enters power-down mode when DTR is low. In this mode, power is turned off to the modem, conserving the 120mA that would otherwise be used. When a ring is detected, full modem power is automatically turned on (apprx. 2.5 sec.). Modem will answer phone on next ring.
- Xpert/XLite allow programming of unit in various languages for transmission by voice modem*
- RS232 interface, baud rate up to 115,200 communications playback and record decode
- -40°C to +60 °C extended operating temperature
- V42, MNP 2-4 and 10-EC error correction
- V42bis, and 5 data compression
- Auto power up on ring with 60 second timer.
- The NIFC version of this modem includes an interface between an Xpert (or XLite) and a King Radio. It is not designed for connection to a telephone line.
- *Countries Supported: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, US and TBR21 Generic
subject to change without notice
NOTE: The Xpert can be
configured to supply power out pin 9 of the
- RS232 interface, baud rate up to 115,200
- V.34, 33.6 kbps data sending and receiving
- Voice playback and record
- DTMF decode
- -40°C to +60°C extended operating temperature
- V.42, MNP 2-4 and 10-EC error correction
- V.42bis, and MNP-5 data compression