Grapher is PC software that can graph certain log files collected by Sutron data loggers. Here’s a shot of grapher in action:
This program will graph data from a log file.
Each line of the log file may contain one of the following fields:
MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD
- date and time:
- value with units:
- (any ASCII string starting with a letter)
This is an example of a line from a Satlink log file:Temp,2003/06/17,00:00:00,28.669998,Good
This is from a Bubbler log:2006/04/13 15:45:00,Batt Voltage,13.2 V
This is from an XPert log: (use comma delim option for XPert files):
The are several options available for activating Grapher:
- Drag and drop – drag any file over the Grapher main window and it will be graphed.
- Run Grapher and then click the ‘Select and Graph File’.
- Grapher remembers files it recently graphed. They can be graphed again via the recent file menu.
- Right-click using Windows Explorer – only available if chosen during installation.