The zip file contains all the needed files except for the manual. The zip should be used when administrative privileges are restricted.
X-Link software version 1.32 released in August 2013:
-- Modbus Slave added
-- SDI-12 Continuous command (R0-R9) support added
-- Saying Hello blinks green LED
-- TEMP command added to read internal temperature
-- LinkComm default installation directory is now Program Files\Sutron\LinkComm
-- LinkComm installer correctly creates a working directory for start menu shortcuts
-- Wind averaging setting was missing for SDI-12 sensors in LinkComm
-- Averaging no longer gets aborted on a single bad sample.
-- X-Link was sendinging extra SDI-12 breaks which may have caused issues with some non-compliant sensors
-- Fixed failure to measure SDI-12 sensor when two concurrent readings are setup for the same sensor
1.29 was released in May 2013:
- X-Link software version 1.29 has a fix for a bug that only affected version 1.27:
-- Averaging for certain measurements can lead to data not being logged.
- Additionally, there are several new features and minor bug fixes
-- Added SDI-12 over RS-485 feature
-- Added ISCO Sampler Support
-- Wi-Fi listening port is now fixed to 3001
-- Steinhart equation example in LinkComm was incorrect
-- FTDI PC USB drivers updated to 2.08.28
-- Update to Wi-Fi SSID no longer requires a reboot
-- Wi-Fi status added to main status page
-- Changing the listening port for GPRS and CDMALink no longer requireds a reboot to take effect.
-- Added software support for Iridium modems with software TA11002
1.27 was released in May 2013:
- Major improvements to how LinkComm connects to X-Link
- Setup Sync feature added to LinkComm, improving handling of setup changes
- Added support for Wi-Fi hotspot connection
- Added support for CDMA modem
- Added Output1 Control
- Added support for redirector connections
- Added wake up key support
- Added USB serial drivers in setup package
- Improved GPRS reliability
- Reduced how long it takes to force all measurements
- Added SMS check with scheduled transmissions
- Alarms now temporarily turn on listening for a short period after alarm is sent
- Reduced power consumption
- META measurements now using the selected output of averaged measurements, previously always used the average
- Fixed several bugs with LinkComm on computers using low resolution display settings
- SMS messages now require the machine mode delimiter "!", previously, all commands were processed
- Changes to average measurements schedule no longer show a "bad schedule" error and reschedule the new intervals, previously, changing a schedule could cause the measurement to fail and show this error.
1.13 was was released in July of 2012. 1.13
featured numerous features and bug fixes.
1.10 was released in May of 2012 and was the first published release.
LinkComm for iPhone/iPad
To install, search for LinkComm in the AppStore from you iPhone or iPad.
To install, email the file to your Android phone or tablet, then select the file
attachment in your email, and press "Ok" when prompted to install the file. Or,
go to Google Play and search on