||Training for any Sutron product
or system can be arranged in
the field, at Sutron's Virginia Headquarters,
or in the Customer's Facilities. Please
Delisi, (703)406-2800 for
Do you have a specific question regarding training? Please email us at email@example.com or contact Mr. Delisi.
Feb 20 - 22
May 22 - 24
Oct 23 - 25
Training of Representatives from Kinman Airport, Taiwan.
Conducted at Sutron Headquarters, Sterling, Virginia, USA, 2009.
This course curriculum covers training held at Sutron Headquarters in Sterling, VA.
Training courses may be added or removed depending on the interests of training participants.
- This Course covers the applications, specifications and setup of the Sutron SatLink2 HDR GOES Satellite Transmitter.
- Estimated Time Length: 2 Hours
Xpert / 9210 Xlite Training
- This Course covers the applications, specifications and setup of the Sutron Xpert and 9210 Xlite Dataloggers.
- Estimated Time Length : 3 Hours
Sutron 8310 Datalogger
- This Course covers the applications, specifications and setup of the Sutron 8310 Datalogger.
- Estimated Course Length: 2 Hours
- Connecting Sensors Sutron DCPs
- Direct Wire Connection
- Sensor setup
- Analog, SDI-12, Digital, Serial Sensors
- Air Temp, Water Level, Rain, WS/WD, Water Quality and more
DCP Power Supply System
- A Very Informative Class Dealing with Issues Relative to Proper Design and Maintenance of the DCP Power System Including Solar Panel, Battery and Associated Wiring
GOES DCP Site Test & Maintenance
- Test Equipment Needed to Properly Test and Maintain an Existing Site Which Includes GOES Transmitter
- How To Use the Test Equipment
- How to Determine if Test Equipment is Working Properly
DCP Vocabulary Class
- Explains many of the acronyms used throughout the world of those who work with DCPs.
- Many of these acronyms are used so often that the original meaning is not known to most users.