• 2+ years of experience with electronic assemblies and systems.
• 2+ years of experience in one or more related engineering areas: quality, industrial, production, methods, reliability, design, or manufacturing.
• 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of advanced data gathering and analysis techniques, including statistical analysis.
• Knowledge of standard quality tools such as FMEA (Failure Modes Effect Analysis), SPC (Statistical Process Control), Root Cause Analysis, Statistics.
• Quality System Audit experience.
• Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes, quality, tooling, tool design, total preventative maintenance and facilities.
• Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Knowledge in Quality Systems such as ISO, QS, TS etc. preferred.
• Demonstrated team leadership and mentoring experience.
• ASQ's Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) certification and/or Certified SS Green belt certification desirable.