This position is with Sutron’s R&D department. Sutron designs sensors, data recorders, communications devices and supporting equipment to measure the environment. Our products are used to measure the climate and water resources around the world.
The R&D department has need of talented electrical engineers to help design these important products. The primary emphasis of this position is to assist in the design and test of the circuitry and software that goes into our products.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BS EE
- Demonstrated proficiency in circuit design
- Emphasis in one or more of the following areas: sensors, instrumentation, A/D, RF, DSP, UWB, communications, control systems, PCB design, automated test, embedded design.
- Self-starter and able to work in teams and individually.
- Fluent in English, second language a plus
- Project management skills a plus
- Proficient in C, C++ a plus
- Entry level and experienced positions available