Work with Sutron’s Integrated Systems group to design Sutron’s stations & systems which include sensors, data recorders and telemetry devices.
Sutron's systems are installed all over the world to help monitor and manage the environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Legal proof of right to work permanently in the US required
- Research, develop, design, implement and test electronic components and products, including component systems.
- Full Time - Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, No overtime
- Work in Sterling, VA, and occasionally work sites all over the world. Travel as needed.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish is a plus.