GOES DATA - COLLECT, STORE & PROCESS on Linux™, Windows™® or Solaris™
In 2008 Sutron acquired the ILEX Product Family & Data Collection System (DCS) Products including DCS Toolkit Software(low cost reliability) that retrieves, decodes, processes & stores data.
- Any LRGS Satellite Receiver (DOMSAT, GOES, NOAAPORT, LRIT)
- Data logger files collected manually, via modem or automated download
- Iridium Short Burst Data Interface
- Data available via web (data mining via web)
- Custom interfaces
The DECODES Module included with the DCS Toolkit is a universal converter for DCP data.
- Extracts time-tagged engineering-unit samples from any DCP.
- Handles fixed format or delimited data equally well.
- Presents data in SHEF, SHEFIT, Human-Readable, EMIT-ASCII and other formats.
- Written in 100% pure Java so it will run on any modern computing platform.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant construction
with opposing pairs of ultrasonic transducers
secured in a streamlined molded frame.
- WiFi & Web cam
In areas with Wi-Fi networks, you can have wireless Internet access to remote field stations over the web.